A North Texas educational organization dedicated to inspiring young people through an arts-based, academic world-view.
With an equal focus on technique and creative development dancers are guaranteed to see growth in all areas of their dance training. Available to dancers at the intermediate and advanced levels, all morning classes will be grouped by ability and afternoon will be grouped by age. Each class is taught by a highly qualified instructor and mirrors the curriculum that is offered at Fort Worth Academy of Fine Arts and Texas Dance Conservatory. Parents will get to show up early on Friday to see a presentation by the dancers showing what they have worked on that week.
• Week-long, full-day camps
• Ballet, Jazz, and Master Classes in a variety of styles/techniques
• Improvisation & Composition
• Taught by the highly-qualified instructors
• Other camps available too for a full summer of fun!